Asia’s Accelerating Mobile Ticketing Adoption Explored At NFC Forum Public Transport Summit With Five Real-life Case Studies
VISIONFC Transport Summit Sponsored by Infineon Technologies; Partners include APSCA and Smart Ticketing Alliance
The summit is a half-day series of sessions featuring lightning talks, presentations and a moderated discussion on how Near Field Communication (NFC) technology is transforming mobile ticketing and public transportation in Asia and beyond. Public Transport Operators and Associations, Mobile Network Operators, Systems Integrators, Government Officials, Technology Providers and Test Houses would benefit from the summit. Register for VISIONFC Transport online here.
“An outstanding list of presenters will provide valuable insights on Asia’s Public Transport market trends and present real-world mobile ticketing case studies. It’s an opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the key public transportation companies in Asia,” said Paula Hunter, executive director, NFC Forum.
APSCA and the Smart Ticketing Alliance have partnered with the NFC Forum for the VISIONFC Transport Summit. Infineon Technologies is sponsoring the event. A networking reception with food and beverages immediately follows the presentations.
About VISIONFC Transport Summit
VISIONFC Transport Summit presenters sharing real-world examples and public transportation insights include:
- Global Mass Transit Report (Asia), Namrta Bangia, Associate Director, Global Mass Transit
- Management Authority for Urban Railways of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Vu Phan Minh Tri, Head of Division of Technical – Procurement
- Land Transport Authority (Singapore), Kelvin Lim, Fare Systems
- Octopus Card Limited (Hong Kong), Sammy Kam, Technical Director
- East Japan Railways (Japan), Hiroshi Iwamoto, Manager, Suica Business Development
- CH2M (US) Trevor Findley, Senior Program Manager, CH2M
- NFC Forum Transport Special Interest Group, Joerg Schmidt, NFC Forum Transport SIG Co-Chair
To register for VISIONFC Transport Summit, please visit https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1991366. The conference registration fee is $50 for NFC Forum members and $99 for non-members.
For further information:
Ruth Cassidy, NFC Forum Public Relations
Bob Olson, NFC Forum Public Relations