Bluetooth UnPlugFest 57 – Hong Kong
Verify your implementation of the NFC Connection Handover to Bluetooth for both devices and accessories, for Bluetooth Classic and BLE (Bluetooth 4.2) including Bluetooth Secure Simple Pairing using NFC! The test session will be held at the Bluetooth® UnPlugFest 57 in Hong Kong from June 4 – 7, 2017.
Take this opportunity to verify your accessory and device implementation of NFC Connection Handover to Bluetooth at Bluetooth® UnPlugFest 57 in Hong Kong from June 5 – 8, 2017. Test your accessories and devices for Bluetooth Classic and BLE (Bluetooth 4.2), including Bluetooth Secure Simple Pairing using NFC Connection Handover, in a controlled environment.
The session will be conducted with test cases conveniently divided into four groups:
- User Experience (NFC-related experience) for Handover Requestors (devices) and Handover Selectors (accessories) where Interoperability of the NFC integration satisfies the minimum level of interaction defined by the NFC Forum;
- Extended Pairing Conditions test cases relevant for extra conditions during the pairing;
- Bluetooth Low Energy Static and Negotiated Handover, basic and secured, as defined in BSSP, as Central Role and Peripheral Role, where it is verified if the BLE Legacy pairing and Secure Connection pairing is properly implemented;
- Bluetooth BD+EDR also for the Static and Negotiated Handover and also for basic and secure pairing.
Test Environment: The test environment will include two types of testing. The first will be between participants supporting the Handover Requestor role and Handover Selector role; these include devices like smartphones, requestor role, and accessories like headsets, car infotainment systems, etc. The second will be between participants supporting the Handover Requester role and NFC tags and devices simulating specific Handover Selector behaviors.
Specifications covered: Three NFC Forum requirements and specifications documents will be covered:
- NFC Forum Connection Handover User Experience Recommendations, September 2014;
- NFC Forum Bluetooth / Bluetooth SIG Application Document “Bluetooth Secure Simple Pairing Using NFC”, draft version 1.2;
- NFC Forum Connection Handover, Version 1.4.
This event is managed by the Bluetooth® SIG and only open to Bluetooth® SIG members. For additional details and to register, please visit: https://www.bluetooth.com/news-events/bluetooth-events/testing-events