NFC | UX Meet Up
The NFC Forum invites technology innovators, startups, product and brand managers, and User Experience (UX) professionals to join us on Thursday evening, November 2nd for an NFC | UX Meet Up at the Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof in Berlin, Germany. Here’s why you’ll want to attend this FREE event:
- Meet NFC experts
- Connect with NFC Forum technical, compliance and business members to learn what’s happening next with NFC
- View NFC product demonstrations*; attendees will have a chance to vote on the best UX of the night and the winning company will have the opportunity to do a 5-minute lightning talk to all attendees
- Learn how NFC can differentiate your product by delivering a delightful, actionable, and intuitive user experience
- Enjoy appetizers and cocktails while networking
- Have some fun and take a chance at a prize pack with cool NFC-enabled products and event passes
* Companies with innovative NFC-enabled products are invited to showcase their products at demo tables. (Sign up for demo tables is here. Space is limited — first come, first serve.)
- NFC news and industry insights presentation (15 minutes)
- NFC demo viewing and voting
- Announcement of “Product with best UX”
- UX winner lightning talk- 5 minutes with 5 minutes for Q & A
Appetizers and cocktails will be served throughout the evening. Complete agenda and list of demonstrations to come.
Gain visibility by sponsoring this event. Sponsorship details here.