Authorized for use in Certification: April 2018
Compliance Documentation Device Requirements (Version 2.0)
Device Requirements v2.0 adds two new device classes: Reader and Tag. The release also includes support for Type 5 Tags, clarifications and corrections to the test cases and associated testing documentation.
Note: Starting in December 2019, NFC Forum enables the certification of Tag devices with tiny antenna sizes by making testing against Reference Poller 0 optional. This policy change has been implemented with an update of the ICS that now includes the capability “TAG-P0” which, when set to “N”, will trigger the waiver request automatically and will be handled by the Certification Administrator. The Certificate will indicate whether a tag has been certified against Reference Poller 0 or not.
Available at: /our-work/specifications-and-application-documents/
To ensure that you are working with the technical specifications and version of the specifications applicable to this release, please see the Device Requirements document above.
Test Release 11.1 Forms
- Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS)(Version 2.0.02)
- Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (IXIT)(Version 2.0.00)
- Implementation Test Plan(Version 2.0.00)
- Summary Test Report Template(Version 2.0.02)
- Test Cases for Analog(Version 2.0.12)
- Test Cases for Digital Protocol (Version 2.0.01)
- Test Cases for LLCP (Version 1.2.02)
- Test Cases for SNEP (Version 1.0.06)
- Test Cases for Tag Type 1 Operation (Version 1.2.01)
- Test Cases for Tag Type 2 Tag and Type 2 Tag Operation (Version 1.0.01)
- Test Cases for Tag Type 3 Tag and Type 3 Tag Operation (Version 1.0.01)
- Test Cases for Tag Type 4 Tag and Type 4 Tag Operation (Version 1.0.01)
- Test Cases for Tag Type 5 Tag and Type 5 Tag Operation (Version 1.0.00)
- Test Cases for Tag Performance (Version 1.0.00)
- Device Test Application (Version 2.2.02)
- Test Case Mapping Table (Version 3.0.00)