Amico is a portable smart speaker system by Como Audio. It is based on Como Audio’s Solo system, with some notable extras, including:
- a real teak wood veneer for weather resistance
- a nearly ½” marine-grade plywood substrate for additional moisture protection
- a slip-resistant bottom silicone pad
- a custom 2200mAh rechargeable LI-ion battery providing 8 hours of playback time on full charge
- a 100-240V external power supply
- a rear bass port that doubles as the carry handle
- anodized aluminum knobs that extend an additional 4 mm for easier use
Amico also offers Internet radio (30k+ stations), FM with RDS (DAB+ optional for Europe), Spotify Connect, Bluetooth with Qualcomm’s aptX for audio and AAC, NFC for convenient pairing and connecting, USB input, remote control, and a free app for iOS & Android.
Features include: 30 watts per channel Class D amplifier, soft dome tweeter and 3″ custom woofer with 4-layer voice coil, one-touch independent presets that turn the unit on from standby, rear bass port that doubles as a carry handle, aux in, stereo headphone and line out, 100-240V/50-60Hz external power supply, multi-language menu, dual alarms with snooze and sleep, color display, wireless software upgrades, multi-room capable, and optional wired speaker for stereo sound.
Just touch your smart device to Amico to pair and connect through NFC technology. Amico’s NFC technology eliminates the need for traditional Bluetooth pairing and connecting (using enabled devices).