NFC Super is an Application that reads / writes data between NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips.
NFC Super can write NDEF messages and record into tags. Standard NDEF record, such as Phone record, SMS record, URI record, VCARD record and Email record etc., can be detected by NFC native system without any add-on application, and perform respective actions. The full list of records is as follows:
- Text – display a text on screen
- Phone – action dial a call
- Link – browse a website
- SMS – compose and send a SMS message
- Email – compose and send a email
- Vcard – open and save to contacts address book
- WIFI – connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Bluetooth – connect to a Bluetooth device
- Geolocation – locate a geolocation on Google map
- Custom data – custom data type record for private usage
- Smartposter – contains multiple NDEF records
- Launch Application – start a application
Additionally, this app allows you to create different task profiles, which can be triggered by:
- Create a profile and write into NFC tag, and perform once reading the tag.
- Create a profile shortcut and click for execution.
- Run a single task immediately
- Create alarm trigger with specific time
- Create incoming call trigger with preset phone number
List of categories for tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Sound settings
- Network settings
- Display settings
- Camera & Video
- Time & Alarm
- Encryption & Decryption
- Voice & Speech
There are hundreds of options available to help accomplish these tasks. For example, tapping your phone on an NFC tag will turn off WIFI, Bluetooth, your alarm, and more. Advanced features include being able to share a photo or location via email or cloud storage.
NFC Super makes use of the unique UID in NFC tags to record attendance for review. Tag can also register a name for more advance usage purpose.
NFC Super fully supports NFC tags (tag information, read/write NDEF records and password management):
NTAG21X series (NXP Semiconductor)
M24SR and ST25TA series (ST Microelectronics)
Download it from the Android App store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fskele.demo