2023 Stuttgart Member Meeting
Tue, Jul 11, 2023 - Fri, Jul 14, 2023
The NFC Forum hosts Member Meetings to create community, develop common interest in new markets, and makes F2F progress on shared work products. All Members are invited for a three day program that includes Committee, SIG, and Working Group meetings along with our Member Roundtable and networking receptions.
Registrations starts at $795 with discounted opportunities, depending on Membership Level, and our Early Bird discount which takes $100 off the original ticket price. Early Bird discount ends June 28, 2023. Jump to the FAQs. Thank you to our host Sony, for having us again in Stuttgart.
We look forward to having NFC Forum members join for a week of in-person sessions. Please note the following schedule:
- Members Meeting: July 11-12
- Member Roundtable: July 13
- Board of Directors Meeting: July 13-14
- Working Meetings: Committees, Working Groups, Task Forces, and SIGs will be meeting throughout the day on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Each active Task Force, Working Group, Committee, and the Board of Directors with outstanding work items have a session at every Member Meeting. Visit the All Member Calendar for the specific Committee / Working Group / Task Force for individual session details.
*Please note, the schedule may be updated at any time. All meeting times are in CEST Central European Summer Time.
Sony Europe B.V. Zweigniederlassung Deutschland
Stuttgart Technology Center
Hedelfinger Str. 61, 70327 Stuttgart, Germany
NFC Forum has a specially negotiated group hotel rate for all members. Rates below may sell out or change at any time, so we would advise booking as soon as possible. For other hotel recommendations, scroll to the bottom of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit Germany. Determine if you need a visa and what type here.
A: In July, the daily average temperature in Stuttgart is between 15°C (60°F) to 24°C (76°F)
A: Business casual attire is encouraged for all meetings and evening events.
A: You will be able to let us know any dietary needs (including vegetarian) when you register online through our registration system.
A: Email the Events Team (email@example.com) with this request.
A: During registration, all attendees are asked if they wish to share their contact information with fellow attendees. This list (of those who wished to share their contact details) will be available at the registration desk.
A: The NFC Forum will be providing attendees with Wi-Fi while at the meetings (in the meeting space only). Details will be provided onsite.
A: Yes, you should be able to connect to your company’s VPN when using the Wi-Fi; please check with your IT team before traveling to ensure you have everything you need to connect.
A: To sign up as a new member:
- From the NFC Forum website, click Member Pages in the upper right of the screen.
- Click the green SIGN UP button.
- Fill in the Company Representative Signup page and click Submit Application at the bottom. Be sure to enter your phone numbers. Your email domain name MUST match the domain name(s) listed on your company’s membership application or you cannot sign up. If you have a problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a welcome email with login information. Log on and change your password.
A: Members can make a request directly from the NFC Forum website. Options are available according to your membership level.
A: From the Workspace, click Groups from the menu, and then click My Groups. Scroll down to see a list of the Committees, Working Groups, and Task Forces that you have joined. Select the group to view the group’s work area.
A: To record your attendance:
- As soon as the meeting starts, go to the Workspace.
- Select your meeting and click Record Attendance.
Heilbronner Str. 88, Stuttgart 70191 DE
View Map Reservations: (888) 295-3274
This Google Map gives an overview of the locations of the different Hotels