Industry of Things World 2018
The Industry of Things World team invites you to connect with over 1000 Industrial Internet experts on Sep 23-25, 2018 at the bcc Berlin Congress Center to challenge current thinking and unveil latest innovations at the must-attend Industrial IoT event in Europe where all stakeholders come together.
Industry of Things World is the international Industry 4.0 meeting point of the year. The twice award-winning conference focusing on smart manufacturing and the impact of IoT in an industrial setting is coming back for the 4th year on Sep 23-25, 2018 at the bcc Berlin Congress Center.
Join over 1000 international experts who meet at the event to discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for businesses. The most knowledgeable and interesting speakers share their views on how to rethink technology strategies for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development.
Main topics in 2018:
- Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
- Overcoming Integration Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Running Factories
- New Asset Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Changing Supply Chain, Inventorying and Logistics in Manufacturing
- AR and VR in Manufacturing Simulation
- M2M and Artificial Intelligence for Improved Productivity
For further information about the event, check out: