Strategic level of leadership, participation and influence of NFC Forum deliverables. Annual dues are $25,000.
- All benefits of Associate and Adopter Membership PLUS
- Voting representation on the Technical, Special Interest Group (SIG) and Compliance Committees
- Voting representation on each Working Group
- Designate individuals to run for leadership positions of Committees and Working Groups
- Propose initiatives and contribute to the development of Forum deliverables
- Discounted rates for an unlimited number of participants at face-to-face meetings
- Participate in the NFC Forum testing and Certification Program via their own in-house test labs
Shape the mission and direction of the organization at all levels and for every market. Annual dues are $60,000.
- All benefits of all other Memberships listed above PLUS
- A Board of Directors seat
- Participate in strategic, operational, roadmap, budget, and executive leadership decisions of the NFC Forum
- Designate candidates to run for an officer roles of the corporation
Note that the total number of Sponsor Members is currently limited to 17. To ensure balance across regions and sectors, Sponsor Member applications undergo review by the Board before acceptance.
Non-profit Members (annual dues $1,500) receive the same benefits as Associate Members, except that they are entitled to only one participant at a discount rate at face-to-face meetings. To join the NFC Forum as a Non-Profit Member, an applicant must be organized as a not-for-profit legal entity pursuant to applicable law and must provide the NFC Forum with appropriate evidence of such legal status upon applying for membership.