Thank you for registering to the NFC Forum Certification Program website . This certification program provides device manufacturers with a means of establishing that their products conform to the NFC Forum’s published specifications. The certification program, as launched in December 2010, includes testing for analog, digital protocol, tag operations, LLCP and SNEP specifications.
All of the documents you need to prepare for certification can be found in the Navigation Bar on the right. Please refer to the Certification Policy, registration forms and testing documentation prior to beginning the process.
NOTE: In order to certify you must be an NFC Forum member. Learn more about membership.
Get Started With Your Certification
- Login to the Certification Website – 1st time users will need to fill out an on-line application form to register
- Review the certification fees & forms found from the right hand navigation
- Pay your certification fees
- Download & fill-out certification forms
- Upload your certification forms and testing documentation to the certification website
After your certification payment has been received, you will be allowed to upload your certification forms and testing documentation to the website. You may reuse your username and password multiple times to access the certification website.
Once all forms, testing documentation and payments have been received and reviewed, you will be notified about the status of your certification. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
A new user account is required for the certification process and for the ability to upload certification documents.